THESE PLANS ARE LIKELY TO CHANGE AS WE MAKE PERIODIC ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCE AND THE ADVICE OF HEALTH OFFICIALS. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Our priority is to care for God’s people spiritually and physically. If you are sick or vulnerable to becoming sick, please stay safe by staying home. Everyone has different comfort levels. We respect your decisions for your personal safety and that of your family members.
All services will continue to be live streamed through our app, Facebook, YouTube, Roku and on our website.
Here is a list of what you can expect as we reopen in-person services:
- Reopening will be in phases. Please see the detailed phases of reopening below.
- Please understand that everyone has different levels of comfort. Out of respect for those who are maintaining social distancing protocols, please do not hug or shake hands. Staff has been asked to correct those who are not following this request.
- Touch surfaces have and will be regularly sanitized.
- Doors will be left propped open during entry and exit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Masks are available at the reception counter.
- Rows have been blocked off to maintain the recommended 6 ft. distancing. At least three empty chairs are required between households. (Staff will assist everyone in being seated to maintain these standards.) Please understand that we may occasionally ask you to change rows to help maximize safety and capacity.
- Attendance is capped at 200. Reservations are required for Sunday morning services. You may reserve a space at events.mysanctuary.org or through the app (app.mysanctuary.org).
- Reservations are required for use of the nursery (available starting May 24th). You may reserve a space in the nursery when reserving a space for the worship service.
- There will be no bulletins or peppermints at the reception counter. Updates and information are provided through Facebook, the Sanctuary app and online.
- Tithes and offerings will be collected in special drop boxes located in the lobby and entrance to the main auditorium. We encourage online giving at give.mysanctuary.org.
- We will dismiss services by row. Attendees are asked to please not congregate in the building. If you wish to speak to others, please do so in the parking lot while maintaining social distancing.
- The building will be sanitized between services.
Schedule of Reopening Phases (subject to change)
- Sunday, May 17 – 9am and 11am services resume by reservation only. You may reserve a space at events.mysanctuary.org or through the app (app.mysanctuary.org).
- Tuesday, May 19 – Celebrate Recovery resumes (food will not be served)
- Wednesday, May 20 – Wednesday Bible Study and Fuel Youth resumes.
- Sunday, May 24 – 9am and 11am services by reservation only. Nursery for 6 weeks through 3 years old is provided by reservation only. You may reserve a space at events.mysanctuary.org or through the app (app.mysanctuary.org).
- Sunday, June 7 – KidzQuest children’s ministry and Sunday School resumes.
Summer Program Updates
- VBS has been rescheduled for all summer long on Sundays, 11am starting June 14th. Register at events.mysanctuary.org.
- Summer Camp has been cancelled. The host camp could not accommodate our group this year. Refunds have been made to those who previously registered.
- The Forward Conference in Atlanta has been cancelled. There is a possibility there will be a telecast event at the church. We will keep you updated as we get more information.