THESE PLANS ARE LIKELY TO CHANGE AS WE MAKE PERIODIC ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCE AND THE ADVICE OF HEALTH OFFICIALS. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Our priority is to care for God’s people spiritually and physically. If you are sick or vulnerable to becoming sick, please stay safe by staying home. Everyone has different comfort levels. We respect your decisions for your personal safety and that of your family members.
All services will continue to be live streamed through our app, Facebook, YouTube, Roku and on our website.
Here is a list of what you can expect as we reopen in-person services:
- Reopening will be in phases. Please see the detailed phases of reopening below.
- Please understand that everyone has different levels of comfort. Out of respect for those who are maintaining social distancing protocols, please do not hug or shake hands. Staff has been asked to correct those who are not following this request.
- Touch surfaces have and will be regularly sanitized.
- Doors will be left propped open during entry and exit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Masks are available at the reception counter.
- Rows have been blocked off to maintain the recommended 6 ft. distancing. At least three empty chairs are required between households. (Staff will assist everyone in being seated to maintain these standards.) Please understand that we may occasionally ask you to change rows to help maximize safety and capacity.
- Attendance is capped at 200. Beginning July 5th you do not need to make reservations.
- There will be no bulletins or peppermints at the reception counter. Updates and information are provided through Facebook, the Sanctuary app and online.
- Tithes and offerings will be collected in special drop boxes located in the lobby and entrance to the main auditorium. We encourage online giving at give.mysanctuary.org.
- Attendees are asked to please not congregate in the building. If you wish to speak to others, please do so in the parking lot while maintaining social distancing.
Summer Program Updates
- VBS has been rescheduled for all summer long on Sundays, 11am starting June 14th. Register at events.mysanctuary.org.
- Summer Camp has been cancelled. The host camp could not accommodate our group this year. Refunds have been made to those who previously registered.
- The Forward Conference in Atlanta has been cancelled. There is a possibility there will be a telecast event at the church. We will keep you updated as we get more information.
- The Guatemala Mission Trip has been cancelled. Refunds will be made.